Hello my beautiful people! It's Wednesday! We are half way to the weekend! Quick note: I am guest posting with SARAH over at Simply Sarah!! She is soooo awesome!! Be sure to check it out! Just introducing myself to some new beautiful faces... Today, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite looks. Prim and Proper!! I guess I love it because I feel comfortable and totally me! Hope you like it too!
Finally, I wanted to thank all things pretty and little for nominating me for the Liebster Award. She is super cute and so so so sweet. Check her out!! These are so much fun because that means I get to share a couple of things with you:
1. Which blogger inspires you or you simply just love and cannot get enough of?
Well, I am pretty new to this here blogging thing and I honestly find that there are so many BEAUTIFUL girls out there that inspire but my all time favorite girl is Rachel from thepinkpeonies. She is perfect in every way. I want to be like her when I grow up :)
2. What is your horoscope sign?
Sagittarius, but I am not a big horoscope person
3. What are two quotes you love?
“Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.”
4. What is one thing this summer you must do, no ifs or buts about it?
I want to train for a half marathon and get into the best shape of my life. It's on!!
5. What are 3 words your friends would use to describe you?
Smart, Special, and uh... smart.
6. What is one dream you hope to achieve in your life journey?
To raise good kids... Kids who are going to make a change in the world. The best compliment anyone can every give me is to compliment my kids. And... to be skinny. That wouldn't hurt either!! :)
7. What is your favorite dish to eat?
Good old fashion rice and beans. I am Spanish and can't live without rice... which doesn't really go well with #4.
8. Who is one person that inspires you in your life?
My son... hands down. That's it. That's all I need.
9. What is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?
My red leather boots... yea, definitely my red boots :)
10.Favorite television shows that start up in the fall or now summer?
I don't watch too much TV but we LOVE that show called storage wars. I also love the Bachelorette
11. What are the top 5 places you want to travel?
Anywhere but here... i'm not picky. I am excited to go to Utah soon!!
Well that was fun! Here are some blogs I'd like to nominate:
I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week. Much love!!